Red's Master Breeding Paths

Orange: Volos/Slynx/Habrok/Ankor/Lucius/Bronze/Kolo/Ruma/Noss/Hydron/Luminark/Enki/Septys/Amarak/Durga (Wasn’t really following a path)
Green: Garzev/Nassus/Gaspar/Serabis/Naga/Elixis/Ith/Karna/Ettin/Danzig/Hugin/Munin (More on path)
Gold:Bander/Caladbolg/Firactus/Ferrox/Lumen/Yersinu/Whalegnawer/Consurgens/Khrysos

Thank you!!

TheLadyRed - yes.

Step Offspring Parent Parent Cost
1 Nosfer, Necura Khrysos Consurgens 40,000
2 Mune, Jagra Ferrox Necura 39,000
3 Kulan Lumen Necura 40,000
4 Kaiju, Rizar Jagra Kulan 44,800
5 Cerbero Munin Kaiju 2,666
6 Kelvin, Vulcan Cerbero Necura 44,800

Do this.

:cherry_blossom::blue_heart: thanks

You are amazing!!! Thank you so much! I hope I am not too way off coarse. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Edit - Can I use fragments on any of that?

For Jagra or Necura would be okay

Thank You Red! You rock! :heart::kissing_heart:

:thinking: Where does Kulan come from?

When a mommy dragon and a daddy dragon love each other very much…

Thank you for the catch - fixed.

What if we cut #2 and #4, replace it with Kulan + Necura, and go to Icicle 4? :eyes:

Mmm. Could yeah. Will look when I’m not on my cellphone

In the Obsidian - Harbringer paths, there are a few places where there is a discrepancy for Mystic Fragment Use even though the same parents are being used to breed the same dragon…

S Girasol D - Lumina - Poor To Use
S Girasol K - Lumina - Fine To Use

(And the next entry in both those lines)

Just wondering - which is it for Lumina?

Thanks!

Poor.

I’ll double check and edit tonight. I rushed last night

Sorry another random q: are the notes for the asterisk anywhere (or is there a code to what these mean)?

Thanks so much. This guide has made my dragon progression move so much quicker. :grinning:

When it is discussing “mystic frag use”, the “Poor to Use**” signifies that you should finish getting your builders hut eggs and mystic frags should not be used until you have the eggs you need.

Thanks for asking! I always wondered what the “Fine to use*” asterisk meant …

@MALIK Here’s the page for you

What do you folks do when you can’t decide which path to go on next? I’ll be finishing icicle 4 soon and trying to plan ahead but it’s a tough decision. :rofl:

Depends what you’re looking for!

Almost done with Icicle4 and need a new plan. What should i use to get my building hut upgrade fastest (just like icicle4)?
Thank you Red for the awsome job you are doing with Reds best breeding plans :slight_smile: