Referral Accounts - Not Considered Acct. Sharing?

So I’m a pretty active player on my main account and I have all 30 of my referral codes used up, but I referred myself using my old iPhone (now sold) and two phones within my household (forced husband to let me use his phone while sleeping to make new accounts for phweep dragon and boosts to help main account out lol) and on my phone. Yesterday my team was discussing the recent bans and said there was another wave rolling out for players who account share. I’d like an admin to please clarify what account sharing for players who make their own referral accounts fall under, and if I need to give anyone a heads up before I mistakenly get tagged for this. I have every email, password, level and name of account, and a google play history of payments made on every account to my own credit cards to verify that each account is legit and has only been logged onto by my phones, plus verification that every account is linked to my main account. Put my mind at ease, PG, and please let me know what steps I can take for any preventative measure myself or anyone else who’s had enough time to level 30 referral accounts needs to do. Thanks!!

1 Like

Account sharing is where one person plays the account and logs off, then someone in another part of the world logs into the exact same account and continues play.

At least that is my understanding of it based on various things I have read on the forums. (Can’t remember where I saw them or I’d link them up.)

I would think that referrals are meant to bring new players to the game to increase revenue to PG. One person with 30 accounts will probably still spend the same as they would with 1 account, so I don’t see why referring yourself should be rewarded.

Purely an ethical standpoint. I wouldn’t want to see you banned for it.

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot of work just to get Phweep! :joy:
Was he worth it?!

1 Like

I want that Dragonite! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Kudos to OP for such patience

1 Like

99 probs, and acct sharing aint one.

2 Likes

From the Terms and Conditions of the Referral Program: “The [referral] program and rewards are offered for the purpose of growing our user community. In the event of abuse, as determined by us in our sole discretion, we may withhold or revoke rewards. Such abuse may include, without limitation, a single user creating or using multiple accounts, or using bots, to trigger rewards when in fact no new users are referred”.
Account sharing wise you won’t get in trouble, creating multiple accounts for Phweep that are all you is a different story.

2 Likes

Going to be honest with you, but I don’t have friends. When you get past a certain age, all you have are aquaintances you work with and people that don’t have time to game or don’t game at all. Every one of my friends who even do game have families and things going on, no time to dedicate beyond that. We don’t have a family yet, so husband and I still game but he plays hearthstone while I choose wardragons. And as far as money, each referral account I have made I have spent $7-$14 dollars on, times that by 30 and I am sure a bare minimum of $210 dollars for new accounts is welcome by PG, regardless of the fact they are me or someone else referred. And I happily paid because it was worth it to me. I just wanted to make sure PG knows there are peep who do this, I’m surely not the only one, and I would be incredibly sad if my account was banned for something in their system that was flawed and hit people who are trying to play clean.

1 Like

He’s adorable! But he is very hard to make work, and weak still since I have been focusing on atlas and more important dragons. People always ask me to hit their base with him haha!

Ive seen teams that had like 30 small players with the same name and a number tacked on the end.
Always guessed it was somebody working on this.

Well… guess it was nice knowing you all? Never meant to abuse anything. :neutral_face: Willingly spent money on all my accounts, assuming that as long as money was being put into all my accounts new referral or single person that’s the point of roping people into playing the game, is to spend money on their accounts.

I wouldn’t be too worried about it. Maybe all they’ll do is revoke rewards, if that, but you wouldn’t be the first one to make a bunch of accounts for referral prizes. Numerous people have bragged about it in LC in the past. :joy:

4 Likes

Getting an account banned after spending a few hundred bucks to get garbage Phweemp would be absolutely tragic. It would be like getting thrown in jail for stealing a loaf of moldy bread with a crunchy botulism crust.

4 Likes

Umm, botulism is not known for growing on bread. I think you might be looking for Aspergillis or Penicillium.

Hey, you never know if Spooky steals canned bread…

4 Likes

Canned bread is more useful than Phweemp tbh.

3 Likes

Err, does anyone get Phweemp for flying? :thinking:
All I know is he is cute collectible and fun.

It would have put my mind at ease for a PG rep to tell me the same thing but I won’t worry about it then. Surely they love money more and will simply see those of us who do the solo grind for phweep as crazy completionist, as I am. I’m one of those gals who minmax everything in every game and try to have everything in the game! PG have mercy on us mental cases please and dont punish those who have multiple accounts, it’s a testament to how much some people love playing war dragons!!!

:thinking: I hope that you’re on a breeding path and backbreeding the missing dragons then; it’ll be cheaper that way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.