Regaining Castle

Has anyone else had trouble getting a castle returned after an auto upkeep issue???

@Arelyna @Crisis @PgAndrea

Edited by mod: removed tags for employees that shouldn’t have been tagged.

3 Likes

You originally tagged three people who you SHOULD NOT HAVE TAGGED please familiarize yourself with this thread to avoid tagging the wrong employee in the future.

Since you left PGAndrea, I wonder who is (s)he…

4 Likes

I actually couldn’t find the name on Jared’s list so :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Could be in the financial office.

Normal company when you call the wrong person, “I’d be glad to help you get to the right person.” PG when you tag the wrong person, “wtf, quit bothering me.”

10 Likes

Screenshot_20190806-161852

Are you kidding me right now!!! We did everything you told us and now You’re saying that it’s our fault!!! :angry:
I want this to be escalated

2 Likes

@Arelyna @Crisis

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that was soo funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’re screwed. We lost two castles this way and PG did nothing but ignore us. The only answer you’ll get out of PG is that they don’t know anything about your issue and you should contact support, and support will tell you to either take that ridiculous offer or you’ll get nothing.

Other teams have actually had castles returned btw so not being able to return them is a load of bull. My guess is the team that took your castle just spends more than your team does and we all know PG won’t do a thing against their whales

2 Likes