ATLAS SEASONS LAUNCH
The Atlas team understands that a number of performance issues have negatively affected the playability of the opening of this Atlas Season, and are continuing to work towards solutions to resolve them for players as soon as possible. For a recap of known issues:
Performance issues and/or lag when loading in castles and Primarchs upon launching Atlas.
- Lag issues with the map will be addressed in update v4.23, which is due out this week.
"Failed to add Waypoint" errors when attempting to move you Primarch.
- This issue is due to areas of highly concentrated players and actions. We’re actively exploring network upgrades in the near future to ease some of the load and significantly reduce further issues similar to this.
Attacks were not counting or results in the “My Battles” log were delayed.
- Processing of battles have now been caught up on the server, and any attacks that counted will be reflected in the “My Battles” log. Please note that battles in Atlas resolve in the order in which they were completed.
- For example, if an attack vanquishes the Primarch you were targeting before you are able to finish your attack, you’ll still see the battle summary screen, but as a result of the Primarch already being dead at the end of your run, the attack will not count, and Glory/RSS won’t be awarded.
- Some players may have felt that their defends were not counting either because of the delays preventing attacks or defends from showing up in the “My Battles” log immediately. Due to server load, these defends did count, but were delayed for long periods of time while the server caught up.
Once we have determined that the majority of performance issues have subsided, a gift to all Atlas players will be issued within the next week for the inconvenience caused by these performance issues.