Regarding Enfeeble usage

Hi PG
Whenever I try to use the enfeeble option during a battle in atlas , why do I also see my 5ta / alliance prims in the enfeeble list .

I have long wondered , why do I even need to see my own 5ta prims there ? Do I accidentally want to enfeeble my own 5ta ? How does this help me or anyone else ? :slight_smile:
Can enfeeble page be setup in such a way that it only shows non 5ta prims only ? This would be practical and also useful to everyone

10 Likes

Ez fix. Get rid of enfeeble.

Lazy people button : :white_check_mark:
Promotes swapping : :white_check_mark:
I’m tired of having my leftovers killed every 10 minutes by incompetent teams : :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

If they remove enfeeble button completely will they return all the extra gold teams spent to level up tower back to team bank as reusable gold packs ? Just asking for a friend :joy:

1 Like

Nah just hit a few extra beasts to offset

Glad you’re not PG :joy:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

“This post was flagged by the community” :rofl:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

adding this to my vocabulary

4 Likes

Typical as usual

But really , I would like such simple issues to be addressed by PG . Does anyone know who on PG team to tag regarding this ?

It just gives your opponents a freebie as they laugh at you while clearing that base

1 Like

My donkeys take offence to that comment :wink:

1 Like

I think the real question that needs to be asked here, is “if 5ta show on enfeeble enfeeble screen do they count towards reducing the efficacy of the enfeeble?”

I’m going to go with an educated guess of “Yes they do”.

1 Like

I’m gonna say no but I’d be willing to test it too lol

1 Like

I’d help test it, but Atlas and me get along like me before yesterday and PG.

1 Like

It’s a very interesting question , I never thought about this :laughing: