Regretfully Retired Dragon

Hey War Dragon players,

Was really curious what is that one dragon you really like but sadly had to retire? Is there any? If not what is one dragon you all wanna see return that you already have? Just curious what are some Dragons that had to retire throughout the years?

Hope everyone is staying healthy and take care of yourselves and your love ones :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I legit ugly cried when I had to retire Gig
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

He was so fun.
Pathox, Necryx and Ronin were really sad. I used to be super sad about retiring Kinnarus in gold tier but now I get to bring her out every dungeons, assault and TR so it actually worked out.

20 Likes

Gig is on my perch, so gone from my roster but still get to see him every day, for old times sake.

I was most gutted about losing Somnus though. Absolutely loved that dragon. Although we still play from time to time during Assault/Dungeons

9 Likes

I still have Somnus in my lineup with perhaps my best rider/gear on him even though he’s nearly 3 tiers below and I never really use him except for assault/dungeons which he dominates

3 Likes

Sage :weary:

5 Likes

Galgrim :sleepy: would like to see him back as a mythic with full white spell set :ok_hand:t2: (Plus transforming his cloak into Calavore’s) would be OP probably :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

8 Likes

My good boy Necryx needed to retire, he was really decent especially at setting up for me.

For that matter we got hauheset on steroids now though

3 Likes

Prospero.

I joined the season before he was released, and he’s the hunter that made me prefer hunters to sorcerers and warriors. He stayed in my roster for agessss after he reached sapphire (the highest evolution stone I got him too).

5 Likes

Noctua was mine.

2 Likes

Prospero.
The first hunter i started loving and learning. He changed my play style entirely and I used him for longer than even next season besties. I see him in Calavore now because they have similar styles and it will be a sad day when I retire Calavore too, which may happen soon.

7 Likes

Tez was one of my favorites. Kinnarus, too. Loved Gig, but flew him so much, I was ready for a new top dragon.

1 Like

Scorpa💔🪦😢

1 Like

Necryx RIP

4 Likes

Narlyth my love :broken_heart:

8 Likes

I cried maybe just a little whenever I had to let go of Hauhezen. Only a little though, totally not a lot.
Also I full refused to let go of Ronin for a length of time that shall not be named. I adored him.

5 Likes

Truthfully, I haven’t felt bad about perching a dragon since Amarok :joy::joy::joy:
I just perched Quasar today, and if I could throw shit balls at that piece of crap,I would :joy::joy:
But he will be a good perch dragon I’m sure.

Mine is not an old one, krelos

1 Like

I perched him too,I blame myself because warriors are garbage after Orange tier.
They should redesign them or do away with them altogether.
They are only good as perch dragons.

Must not have it properly set up or be flying it correctly. I’ve taken massive bases with it defended just fine.

Warriors aren’t for triple defended runs, if they were they would be absolutely overpowered. I can easily cruise through most large bases with Quasar single D and be fine. I’ve seen people do some amazing things with Lockjaw.
A lot of players enjoy warriors, if you don’t stick to other classes :slight_smile:

12 Likes