Reintroducing past dragons each season

Okay PG hear me out please!!

We all wish there was some dragon that we could have gotten during a previous season or at least got more stones for…

I am not talking about mythics, well maybe just a little, but for example Equestor, Somnus, Cavaleris, etc… why not during each season release your new stuff but then also release one dragon from a past season?

I guarantee you that you will make more money in the end because so many of us do not have the dragons and want them. As for those who have the dragons and need the evolution stones, put the stones in a package bundle in the store to sell during the season that dragon is being re-released. You do it with Ember, why not with others??

The same could be said for riders as well. Or sell the rider shards in store!! And what happens to the riders xp when they are experted by the way?lol

I play World of Tanks and run a page with over 13k players and they re release previous seasonal tanks every so often and players go nuts and spend tons of money just to buy the tank and complete their tank collection. Please think about it!!!

2 Likes
About old dragons and new dragons

This…is a thing that is brought up often; it has also been made clear that it is just not going to happen.

Do any search for reintroducing past evolution stones, past dragons, rainbow/universal evolution stones, etc., and you’ll see a long list of explanations from players, and a handful of clear “We’re not going to do this” quotes from PG employees.

2 Likes

No.

:woman_cartwheeling:

8 Likes
closed #4

Welcome to the Forums!

Hello, thank you for joining in on the discussions of this online community. The question you are asking has been asked many times before. It is only natural to feel a sense of sadness and regret when you must finally retire a trusted dragon who has served you faithfully through many battles.

It is also natural to see other players flying amazing dragons and want to be able to obtain that dragon for yourself. However, divine dragons are meant to be collector’s items that are available only for a limited time. Allowing these dragons to be obtained outside of the season or limited time event that they were originally available for would belittle the effort and money that older players put into obtaining the dragons when they were first released. Effort and money that were expended with the understanding that this was the only chance they would have at obtaining these dragons.

Here are some quotes by PG employees in regards to this very issue.

Here are links to searches of previous threads on this topic. Past divine dragons, Rainbow Evolution Stones, and regular Evolution Stones.

If you feel that none of the posts in the searches above provide you with satisfactory answers, or you feel you have an idea worth discussing that hasn’t been discussed before, please reach out to Arelyna or Crisis via a PM. If they feel your idea is worth discussing in the forums as a whole, they can reopen this thread so your idea can be discussed.

Until then, happy reading. We hope you will offer insightful ideas in the future.

4 Likes