Release Calendar

Dragon Lords,

In our attempt to being more transparent we wanted to create a post in the announcements section which will outline the next couple upcoming release dates. This should help players/teams plan for upcoming wars and their strategy to advance to different leagues.

We have opted out to not include server based changes as they usually will not require players update their app through the appstore or cause any disruptions to wars or on going events.

As always these dates are subject to change at any moment and are never exact dates as our timelines move based on scope and at times unforeseen circumstances. We will not be sharing the list of exact changes until we release our release notes, which will be posted much closer to the actual release date.

Next Client Update:

Summary
  • June 21st - 4.37: This will be an update where players on 4.37 will be allowed to play with players on 4.36 (Wars will not be blocked)

• June 29th - 4.38: This will be an update where players on 4.38 will be allowed to play with players on 4.37 (Wars will not be blocked)

• July 16th - 4.40: This will be an update where players on 4.39 will be allowed to play with players on 4.39 (Wars will not be blocked)

• July 30th - 4.41: This will be an update where players on 4.40 will be allowed to play with players on 4.39 (Wars will not be blocked)

• August 9th - 4.50: This will be our next update after 4.40. Players will be allowed to play with players on 4.41 (Wars will not be blocked)

• August 14th - 4.51: This will be our next major update after 4.50. Players will not be allowed to play with players on 4.50 (Wars will be blocked)

• August 21st - 4.61: This will be an Android focused release but will have a couple bugfixes for the issues on 4.60. (Wars will not be blocked) This update should contain some invaluable Android performance changes which will decrease overall crashes, memory related issues, and FPS.

• September 4th - 4.70: This will be our next major update after 4.60. Players will not be allowed to play with players on 4.61 (Wars will be blocked)

• October 10th - 4.80: This will be our next major update after 4.70. Players will not be allowed to play with players on 4.71 (Wars will be blocked)
25 Likes

Can we get a little more transparency on Atlas rollouts?!?

8 Likes

Nothing on calendar for next atlas roll out :expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

Yeah, i’m tired for waiting release new rollout

1 Like

Right

Is it abandoned?

No transparency at lol

@PGMichael are there any updates to the release calendar for post 4.40 versions.

Thank you for keeping me honest with this @EidolonRM. I have updated the calendar for the rest of August.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the promises of 4.51, android could certainly use some love

2 Likes

So … no UI changes for iOS, right? :eyes:

1 Like

Did anyone else’s categories get messed up when this was updated?

Mine are all screwed up too… even in my web browser :sob:

Edit: Though mine seem to show up in a different order than yours do:

Nitpicking here but just making sure… I’d hope FPS would be increasing? :see_no_evil:

FPS … I’m assuming that’s not feet per second :thinking:

flamingos per second

11 Likes

Oh yes, more flamingos is a good thing. :wink:

Which patch fixes balahm

1 Like