Release Notes 5.26 - Official Discussion Thread

Check out the Release Notes here: Version 5.26 Release Notes

1 Like
  • We made it more clear to see which guilds are auto-accept and which guilds required applications.

Ok but dohing so hard at the idea that someone went into that interface and didn’t make it possible to see let alone search for which teams have atlas.

Maybe now that its been touched someone can do that next?

18 Likes

Well now people who got LJ will be happy

1 Like

Are the players ever happy?

6 Likes

I did not get lockjaw but am happy. What does that mean? :thinking:

9 Likes

I will be happy if i see it after the update :nerd_face:

1 Like

does

In order to support players with multiple Crystal Howitzers, we made some changes to Building Restrictions to allow for greater base design flexibility.

mean you’re allowing multi Howi’s per base now?? or was this for pylons?

8 Likes

Yes Eff, earlier i follow an run and lead+ mine glitched. Really looking forward to an bug free Dragon :hugs:

I thought that you could only build one of these. @PGGalileo

8 Likes

They said eventually people would be able to build up to two howies . So this might be the time . However better double check with Gal.

6 Likes

Currently you can only build one, but they said when it was released that they would evaluate its performance and decide if they were going to allow you to build more than one later down the line.

3 Likes

Correct

5 Likes

… and 107 towers come with this update?

1 Like

Did they fix the range issue with lj spell ?

1 Like

The wording they used makes it sound like people already have more then one. Thats why I asked cause I know they said we could build more in the future

Yes they did.

2 Likes

I’d like to know if we can transform towers to howitzer?

Not to be a nag, but what about the bug with Fafnyr’s gild spell being unable to kill the base? At this rate, Faf might be obsolete before he ever gets fixed…

3 Likes

yep you can… since the beginning of sunscorch (unless you already have one on base)

2 Likes

For end tier players he is already obsolete