Release Notes 5.28 - Official Discussion Thread

Hey gang - let’s talk 5.28: Version 5.28 Release Notes

3 Likes

Unlock lvl from 4 to 10? What does it mean?

1 Like

I believe it means that you won’t get access to the seasons/events until level 10 instead of level 4.
Gives newbies a bit of time to figure out what is going on before being swamped again.

6 Likes

Is there a page 2 somewhere?

4 Likes

does this means range issue with howitzer tower solved?

• Fixed an issue where towers were targeting dragons earlier which resulted in supershots such as shields going off by the time dragons reached the tower

and when does it goes live?

2 Likes

Range bug fix! Looking forward to that one!

2 Likes

@PGGalileo any news from shrines? Any more details on them??

What are the hidden changes, cause these patch notes are very short for the duration since the last release?

Well they fiddled with something which makes it now impossible to accept new team members but I’m fairly confident that’s not an intended feature lol

4 Likes

We had no problem switching out players earlier :thinking:

That fix for older players elite was supposed to be in here, just not mentioned?

1 Like

Must only affect some teams then I guess. 2 separate officers on my alt’s team both get an error saying they can’t accept them (says no internet but rest of game works fine) and support said they’ve had reports of it already from other players

4 Likes

Super odd, hope it gets fixed for you guys soon!

I’ve personally seen this bug.

Workaround: have them leave the team they are on first.

YMMV

Were the players you accepted teamless? The issue seem to happen when the players are on another team and you try accepting them.

4 Likes

I believe so, yes

1 Like

How bout the second Howitzer, where’s that?

They said on stream that they plan to make it happen at some point, but they don’t know when it’ll happen

3 Likes

This happened to us last night too. The illustrious OrcaFrost suggested the player joining our team quit their previous team first. Once they were teamless they were able to join us.

4 Likes
  • Fixed an issue where the dragon list is scrolled right to latest unlocked tier whenever player closes Dragon UI in Breeding Castle

So this was a bug? It’s been that way as long as I’ve been in the game. I thought it was intentional.

• Improvements to text descriptions and icons for readability

Can’t wait to see how this will work.

5 Likes