Release Notes, mini-patch: 5.65.1

Dragon Lords, we’ll be releasing a mini-patch today to address some backend crashing issues for iOS devices.

4 Likes

PVP shields will be activated again? thanks.

So much potential doom hidden in one sentence. Like saying you’re only going to be shooting rubber bullets at an atom bomb :see_no_evil: :boom:

6 Likes

I assume this is the reason why my game won’t load anymore? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit : deleted app and reinstalled app that fixed issue for me. I like that the app now remembers who we are and we don’t have to do the intro anymore :slight_smile: thumbs up!

@PGGalileo can you kindly add the release notes? Ty sir!

This IS the release note :slight_smile:

4 Likes

20210420_204224

8 Likes

Oh right thought there must of been more to it!

As a heads up it completely corrupted my android game client so that’s why I thought there was more haha.

In case your software engineers want to investigate on my S20E I was leveling prims in atlas. I then leveled up a rider.

I tried to return to atlas and got this message

Checked forums and saw that there was a new patch.

Was unable to log into game for next 9 hours same error. ( I was waiting for a droid version of the patch to drop in the shop but guess there wasn’t one given this was iOS. - error message confirmed my thinking )

I deleted app and reinstalled it.

Everything worked from there.

Bit odd that an iOS patch killed my droid client installation of the game! ( might of been a coincidence I guess but thought it might be helpful including the steps in case anyone wants to look into it )

Any updates yet on the eta regarding fixes for using animated portraits turning attack/defense standby screen black?

1 Like