Releasing new version please check back later, Breed event issues

Really!!! Why are you releasing a new version after an event is live. I already bred a new dragon but was not getting any points so I restarted and now I pray that it counted.

On the plus side I liked the 100 embers for 125 black pearls. Even if it froze out and wouldn’t let me claim more than 3.
@PGGalileo

2 Likes

Yes, I’m trying to Access game as well, well May as well wait for new version, I hope my tablet does not grow cobwebs until than.

3 Likes

All my event claims rolled back after I got back in.

Then I reclaimed, spent them again (which had also rolled back).

Restarted the game and am now in the rolled back state again

Yea happening for me as well, just have to wait a couple hours I guess

I just got the notification of resources received but game won’t start … I stayed awake 3:25am here … just to see game not working haaa…

I have the same issue. Lame

a lot of my team also have this problem

You mean this

1 Like

i cant claim prizes either…

@PGGalileo
looks like many have that issue for this event … Daily prizes or event prizes just roll back…

Reginald broke the game

4 Likes

Already tried twice to generate, twice returned back. Claimed twice the ember, never help, no sigils and now … We’re releasing a new version please record…

I swear I have seen people on the forum say that the last trading post was game breaking. Reginald just wanted to keep the status quo

2 Likes

Gotta hand it to him though, he’s consistent

Oh well, this time Breeding will last more than 30 seconds XD

2 Likes

ahahahahhaha true

1 Like

Yay that’s good right… right :upside_down_face:

Okay seems to have fixed itself now, one sync issue but nothing since, all data seems to stay😅.
Here’s hoping all done🤞

1 Like

Ok the problem has been solved. Reginald made quite a mess. I close this thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes