Remodel the Perch's Islands in "not-Atlas base"

Basically we would like the island in question (Perch’s Islands) to be remodeled like that in Atlas. That is, the towers on this island are more distant from each other making the defense more effective. ( at least in Atlas base but NOT in not-Atlas base).
For several weeks I have collected opinions and judgments on this question, and what I have understood is that about 90% of the “participants” are in favor of a remodeling of these islands. Pls, listen to the voice of the people,thx :slightly_smiling_face:
i hope i explained
@Arelyna @PGEggToken @PGPulse @PGCoffee @PGJared @DragonPunch

Joking right? Those are already the strongest islands in game

6 Likes

I second Gox.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to have to third that. This is not a huge issue.

90% of who? Your teammates? :joy: we have had issues with those islands since emerald tier, no need to make it even worse

To resolve this “issue” is quite simple, just move on (a bit) this 2 spots and its done

You do realize that the short islands in atlas can be double sanded right?

Annnnnnd pass…

1 Like

That is a terrible idea. Try hitting a lvl 60 island and tell me it needs to be more difficult.

1 Like

You sure you only want to tag 6 PG admins?
The more the better, right?

1 Like

Yeah, someone link the rest of them… where’s that directory again? :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

6 are enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Good thing they have the “stupid suggestion filter” on

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.