Removing inactive accounts

it would be nice to have some of the good names that were taken years ago (and never used) back in circulation… deleting those accounts might even help with server things.

6 Likes

if you want one of them…just submit a ticket and support will give it to you if they’ve been inactive for long enough

6 Likes

It’s six months, at least that was the time that support gave a teammate before they would release a name he wanted. I prefer an automated system rather than one that puts more traffic into support. Assign an alphanumeric “name” to all inactive accounts and teams. Clean stuff up and fix the league structure. No new player should be subjected to the wasteland of inactive accounts and teams currently found below Gold.

7 Likes

This is how I got my name. Took like 10 minutes.

6 Likes

That’s how I got my name as well, quick ticket was al it took

5 Likes

That’s not how i got my name

3 Likes

Mine to

2 Likes

Yup. Me too.

2 Likes

My current one is taken from someone too :+1:

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s closer to 4 weeks now- all three of my account names have come from sending support a message asking for a name of an inactive player

That’s how I got my name as well.

It’ll be up for grabs in a few months, most likely, unless support will only strip names from the level 1 and/or lower level accounts that were obviously never really “played” or if forum activity counts :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Me too!

me 3!

A rose by any other name…

Just send the ticket… Support will continue to call you by the name before they granted you the inactive name, but well… Easy enough