Renard vs Frostbiter - who's a better clean-up dragon for Hauheset?

• Renard
  • Frostbiter

0 voters

Tips and tricks are also welcome :blush:

Ummm they both suck… why are you asking?

They are both trash. In general that whole tier sucked when it came to linage dragons.

1 Like

You mean whoever did choose frost? If you’re sweeping after Hau anything without a one shot spell is useless.

4 Likes

I think it depends on what is left. If Hau left entire islands with a single crumble frost can drop a 2nd and cloak if most of the island is not sanded. If everything is sanded then Renard is better.

4 Likes

Renard is better imo because it has an invincibility shield applying rage marks (amongst umbral spike being a powerful oneshot to follow after Hauheset)

Both aren‘t ideal follow up dragons for Hau but then again, attacking with Hau isn‘t very practical these days anyway

1 Like

oh why, if i may ask?

I suppose that’s true now when you are Likely hitting up. Last time I used Frost or Renard they were top and in that situation I preferred hunter.

1 Like

His comment relates to the need for speed, if you compete in Atlas. In a normal war, Hauheset might still be useful under some circumstances. The issue with Hauheset could be in a war run, that you don’t kill enough to get 7 flames for the run.

3 Likes

I agree to 100% with your statements. Garnet was a pretty disappointing tier. Frostbiter was the best of the bunch, if you could fly a classically designed hunter. Renard as stand alone dragon was pretty useless. He could however be helpful to clean up a sanded and prepped base. I remember flyers using Hauheset and Necryx to setup a base and clean up with Renard. It took ages, but worked.

2 Likes

As RetiredDwarf said, most content of the game requires a dragon to be quick in killing a base. Hauheset is very slow because you rewind back and use a second and maybe even third dragon.
Sure is a lot of fun to kill some higher bases though, once you mastered the dragon

1 Like