Reply on xxPOITxx post

Hello everyone

I want to clear something about DFNJ team being listed in a post with teams that disagreed on New Update ,this post does not represent DFNJ team was not posted under our leadership name !
So we are not responsible of what is written in it
Nobody came to us to ask or take our opinion and we do see benefits in the new update
We have no clue about this person named xxPOITxx intentions in listing our team’s name in the post
It is not allowed to use our team’s name to agree or disagree without our permission
Thank you
DFNJ leadership .

4 Likes

I apologize, as I was given your name. I removed all names from the original post and created a new post discussing change for atlas.

1 Like

By whom you were given our team’s name can you share please ?and yes please do remove Dfnj team name from list thank you .

1 Like

Who cares who agrees and who disagrees it’s an irrelevance. Success and failure are close friends if you hear a knock at the door you have no idea who is there before you answer.

Unfortunately this door has been opened many times burden of play and elimination and it’s always failure knocking.

7 Likes

I believe Dread did so once but it still failed. Resistance is really futile.

And ofc it had absolutely no relevance you were attacked into submission😂

Generally speaking it’s sad when people can’t say there honest opinion without getting badly concealed threats or even “punished” for it

Not saying what did or not did, but I do know Poit as a very honorable person and even if it was a mistake, it’s still a lot of team supporting her views regardless of attempts to discredit or ridicule her post

4 Likes

A few of the teams that are led by the people I personally knew outside of the game didn’t even know their team names were mentioned.

1 Like

Hmm I have no idea but I sense some irony when any post comes to my mouth just as disagreements outside of forums.

Why not just privately PM her about it and ask to be removed.
Ridiculous.

2 Likes

Lol….why?..…. Not only do you have to be seen at all the right parties but you have to make sure you are not seen at the wrong ones……it is a political game with a bit of FarmVille thrown in after all……

2 Likes