Right now resists are fairly useless. Less damage from a single tower rarely saves you, and we don’t even consider the resist in the spell set. It’s more of a “flavor” or lore as to what resists they have/don’t have. I’ve never once seen someone say “let’s get that dragon because of his resist”.
What if resists could also give immunity to supershots from that tower? (in addition to the damage mitigation)
- Dark Flak Resist = not being stunned
- Fire Flak Resist = not having 50% damage debuff
- Ice Flak Resist = not having spells disabled
- Cannon Resist = not having shields broken
- Archer Resist = heavy damage arrow doing 0% damage
What if resists actually made somewhat of a difference and added variety to your roster and gave you incentive to use certain dragons against certain bases?