Resurrection dragón new season?

I will always remember your Huitzl

1 Like

Which class was Nollaig, i forgot that ? I remember only few people got it and they really liked it, he just flew under the radar
Oh, I just remembered, I think Gladicus was winter (festive?) with Leos and that cute sorcerer, oh…
Was Avix that season, or spring?

Ice warrior.

5 Likes

I believe Fomhar was 3rd

Nollaig was an ice warrior in Spring 2018. He wasnt that good, his freeze had problems freezing mid-air projectiles

Glad was the wave 2 legendary from Winter 2017. Avyx was the wave 1 hunter that same season

3 Likes

One season later than that, he came with Aibrean and Fomhar in spring.

2 Likes

Yep, you’re right, I messed that up. My brain does not work today and should probably go to bed :brain: :poop:. I had Leos and Equestor stuck in my head as I was typing.

1 Like

Kinnara was not a bad dragon.

I saw axi kill 40 lvls above him so axi will be nice if not kathool :scream::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Pls bring back kathool or fire fin

Does anyone actually do the resurrection lines?

I’d do it if they bring back firefarter

2 Likes

You mean this guy?

3 Likes

Beautiful :firefin:

2 Likes

Necryx huh :raising_hand_man:Guess PG is watching these threads , all them bases will be getting sanded like crazy now

4 Likes

My avatar is changed. Ready for the new season. I will be getting necryx… well I will be trying to squeeze him into my plans dependent on the draconic chests with festive…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.