Resurrection wish list

Please, please: if I can have one wish granted, let it be that prospero is a resurrected dragon. He was a great legendary dragon overshadowed by pathox. It was the very first dragon to make me feel competitive. By timing the attacks and lightning spell, if you got it perfect, you could take down a tier or two at least above. Maybe that’s not possible now with pylons and orrery, but I think it would be a nice change of pace, and a great legendary dragon for any hunter flier, or someone new to hunters.

9 Likes

My resurrection list is to let all dragon rest in peace after their usage time and pg make new and better dragon even dragon base on previous one is better

30 Likes

This

22 Likes

I wish that Fomhar should come for resurrection…

4 Likes

Just say no to resurrection line :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Kirin = no

Tez? Fomhar, … hold on let me look at other seasonal old dragons but the gargoyle dragon yes

Edit: whatever I missed goes into the edited section: Anuba, Borgian, Zamrok, Goda, Fae, Aster, and Nightshade

But yes it’s still better to let obsolete dragons rest like it’s a gravestone or tombstone site where the souls of the dead are.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: They’re here, not going away and as far as prizes go, it gets a +20%.

3 Likes

This. Rework the old dragons. Make them better. Make prospero into prosperous and make him better than he was. Give him updated art and keep the theme. But make him relevant.
But please leave prospero in the past.

7 Likes

axi is the resurrection :axi:

2 Likes

My Axi has been waiting in the red sandbox for to long :rofl:

2 Likes

For Legendary Dragons i would love Prospero updated for nowadays meta :smiley:

2 Likes

the reseruction has been selected

Axi has been the one I e looked forward to for a while. Last go around I only got it to gold :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: not sure how viable it’ll be for upper tiers but it’ll be fun to see

1 Like

Probably not as viable as it once was because howitzers and its shield probably has a cooldown just like Cavaleris

CAV was a nice lead for post nurf Surt, and would be good for any modern hunter but other than that…meh

2 Likes

Can we get Skoll and hati in a few seasons he was one of the first dragons u really enjoyed flying, maybe update there spells a bit but would be great to have him back

Krelos krelos krelos

4 Likes

u guys know that the resurrection has been selected and its axi :sweat_smile:

I’m unsure if they do notice plus Krelos died a year ago let him stay dead for the love of god

Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeth

2 Likes