Return of Past seasons Divine Evo Stones

So needless to say, there have been many a Divine Dragon that people may not have gotten the chance to complete the branch of. Like, for instance, players who joined halfway through a season. So would it be possible as an in-game event where we could get points through attacking bases and the points we get could be traded in to redeem the next evolution stone for a divine dragon we have? This may not be beneficial for some players who have completed the paths or simply don’t have a need for it, sure but it’s a thought.

The Event could be like the single player Gauntlet event we used to have. Limitations could be set to where you’re only allowed to redeem 2-3 stones, and that would be the end of it. Also it would allow for past dragons like Sage, Tarand, or Aster to be rebalanced with the Obsidian tier, making them more viable.

Either way, this is a thought I’ve had for awhile and I wanted to see what the community thinks. If something like this has already been discussed, let me know please as I’ve only been playing for about a year.

Dragons updating

http://forums.wardragons.com/search?q=evo%20stone

Checks out:

@ModMat @Psarus

Dammit forsci! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks! Guess I should have checked the FAQ