Return of the bonus meter

:eyes:

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

(Discourse wouldn’t let me put all those ! in a row…shortened them to 3 only!! :frowning: )

But the question is, are the sigils and prize tiers from the last KOTH the same?

One step at a time Jonesy, one step at a time… :wink:

This mean they did away with raid option? :thinking: cause, I’d much rather have that…

No it’s still here.

How can we know without attacking?

Because it’s KOTH :man_shrugging:t3:

Haha yeah, and it never had bonus meter to begin with, cause it didn’t need it. Hoping for the best :bowing_man:t2:‍♂️

It did. It’s just been so many other events that you don’t remember it xD it’s literally the last event that has the bonus meter.

Don’t recall that :thinking:

Lmao, apparently it did? puts on dunce hat withdrawn :joy::man_facepalming:t2:. Run KOTH more often tho :eyes:

Are (typo edit) the individual prize tiers standard? Can’t remember last koth but they look crazy high requirements? Honest question can’t remember

Prize tiers are exactly the same as they were in the past.

Thank you sir.

I’m so super duper excited. I swear I thought my eyes were fooling me :hugs::grin: IT’S BACK PEOPLE!!!

It never left KOTH…

I know silly. I’m talking about it’s back all together. Slowly they’ve been changing, by taking the bonus meter out and putting Megacoin. I’m hoping by them not doing the same to KOTH they are going to re-introduce the bonus meter back to all PVP events again…jeez:tired_face:

I wish PG would open their eyes and see how much joy people have thinking the bonus meter came back when it never actually left this event. :joy::joy: Imagine how happy the player base would be if it was returned to “all” the events!

It would be Dragon Nirvana!!

Mods, please make sure the team knows just how excited people are. :joy::joy:

As others have pointed out, the bonus meter never left King of the Hill. \o/

Each event’s changes are made independently from other event types. That does mean we will see the Mega Coin / Attack mechanic in other PvP events in the future, however the Events Team has been working on coming up with ways to give bonuses to players who are also highly active during the event.