Revenge on old silver leauge team

Will anyone help me get revenge on my old team??? Or at least the guy that’s been attacking me over and over again?? I was top ranked on the team for this event and almost jokingly asked if I could be in officer and they are a group of local friends and I am usually the butt of every joke and so they kicked me and one guy just keeps attacking me over and over again

More context needed.

I was top ranked on the team for this event and almost jokingly asked if I could be in officer and they are a group of local friends and I am usually the butt of every joke and so they kicked me and one guy just keeps attacking me over and over again

You said that in the original post… that did not add much more context to the situation…

Personal issues are personal

I just added my reply to the original after lol my bad

Haven’t you wanted revenge before?

I added to my thread

Ok.

I don’t like people blatantly being mean, so if it was entirely unprovoked, I would consider putting them on blast. Generally speaking, being promoted to officer in a team is decision that the team’s leadership will come to, and if you ask for it, some may find it offensive. This is true for most video games with a social component I’ve played over the last 20 years or so.

I’m not saying that’s justification for the way you’re being treated by them now, but think of it more as a public service announcement.

Sure, but I would never ask the whole community for it… I had issues in the past, but guess what? The team that troubled me has long since disbanded… the best revenge is to rise above the issue and do better

Sounds like a personal issue. How about getting a better team, growing bigger, and learning to farm them yourself instead of asking other people who don’t even know you, or the situation, to help?

Or, you could just put it aside and move on, if you can’t exact revenge on them.

If you haven’t exchanged emails with this person change your in game name, then you’ll be tougher to find. Follow the guides here on the forum for building and breeding to grow quickly. Silver isn’t anything to be upset or revenge about find a low gold team looking for players in the recruitment sections and move on

Ty Changing my name is a great idea

Sounds like u need a war mercenary

The sweetest revenge is done by yourself.

p.s. I’m not used to revenge for the sake of revenge.
Getting attention to stop annoyance is a different matter.

you could ask them nicely?

File a ticket :coffee:

Off topic.

@moderators , I don’t think this has any relation with Wars.
Could you please assist TC to put the correct tag please?

Lots of details missing in this drama. Judging from your actions, I doubt you were entirely innocent. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah, we don’t do this kind of thread (farming/revenge request) on the forums.