Reverting dragons to lower tiers

I think it would be a good idea to be able to revert dragons or reset their levels. Now that I have gotten bigger it’s hard to judge a seasonal dragon effectiveness unless you bring it up to your current tier. Then you find out it sucks and is better as an assault dragon.
Thoughts?

2 Likes

You can assess a seasonal dragon’s effectiveness even if it is lower than your current tier by hitting down. Just find bases around/higher DP as the seasonal dragons AP and hit (eg. if I wanted to test my Gilas who is 100M AP, I would hit 400M DP, 500M DP, etc).

Also when testing the effectiveness make sure to at least level the seasonal dragons up to Gold as that is when they unlock all their spells.

1 Like

Only for legendaries. Mythics have theirs unlocked right away.

2 Likes

I have stones for certain dragons but they’re are a tier I want them at especially for raid event know your dragons and use them for a specific function

The problem is it’s exploitable but I do agree–I had the same thought the other day! Some of these you don’t end up needing would be nice to be able to revert back to use for something else.

Yeah I was thinking of how to be able to do it without the exploits. Maybe a lockout of leveling it up for a period of time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.