Revival rate questions

Hey guys, I need help
Can anyone tell me the revive rate for 3/4/5 flames/less than 70% for the following:

1. Attacking/defending at own castle
  2. Attacking/defending at a neutral castle
  3. Attacking/defending at NML
    I get different answers from everyone and appreciate if anyone can help

From https://wardragons.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005003614-Training-and-Reviving-Troops

Should be relatively current I think. The actual revive rate does not change except for the exception listed at the bottom for nml. What matters is the fort providing a bonus to your stats or not, which is what determines how many troops you lose, thus affecting how much will be put for revive.

6 Likes

As Zami posted, the revive rates are fixed wherever you are. AFAIK there is currently only one exception:

Bonus Revives for Weaker Defenders - LIVE NOW

Problem: Players permanently losing troops to much higher level players doesn’t feel great.

Solution: Increase the defender revive rate if the attacker’s glory is penalized due to a level differential (only applies if the defender is at a castle owned by their 5TA). If the attacker gets 0% glory, then the defender gets 100% revives. If the attacker gets 100% glory, then the defender gets the current revive rate. Linearly interpolate between these two cases.

Example: Let’s say I’m hitting a lower level player and my glory scaling due to player level is 70%. Let’s say the defender would normally get 60% revives. Instead, the defender will get (60% + (100% - 60%) * (100% - 70%)) = 72% revives. If my glory scaling due to player level was 10% (i.e., I’m way higher level than my target), then the defender in this example would get (60% + (100% - 60%) * (100% - 10%)) = 96% revives.

Edit: Now I’ve actually bothered to read what Zami posted… I never knew there was a reduced revive rate in NML. Is that true ???

2 Likes

That part is actually wrong info - I tested it recently

5 Likes

Yeah I really would have noticed it in aligane if that footnote was right…

5 Likes

Yep revive rates look same in nml, max perma lose is also 30%

1 Like

Lower glory scaling is not always due to attacking a much lower level. Very often you can attack a higher level with much lower atlas power ranking and have a glory scaling of 70%. Does this rule still applies?

reduced by -40% = raised by 40%

:thinking:

You’re not wrong :grin:

Fortunately it doesn’t seem to happen, in either direction.