Rewind button in replays

Obviously, this is low priority on the infinite list of things to change in WD, but I wanted to throw this out there because I haven’t seen it suggested before.
I think adding a rewind button to attack replays would be helpful. If you missed something or just want to see something again, it’d be convenient to rewind instead of exiting the replay and clicking on it again. While the speed change button in the bottom left is helpful, you’ve got to click it multiple times to get to the speed that you want, and I find that inconvenient & not very intuitive (also, I’m impatient when I set it on a low speed, lol). Plus, for those that study their replays, I think a rewind button would be a valuable addition.
Thoughts?

1 Like

Hit the little pencil next to your title to get this screen. :blush:

Ahhh, got it! Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah, low priority as you said, but would be nice since I’ve had to rewatch replays and go through the loading screens multiple times looking for one little thing. So yeah. I’d rather they give me Atlas first but if this is no biggie it’d be nice :wink:

2 Likes

Be nice if Droid heads could see more than one replay. :frowning:

1 Like

Omg, I’m on iOS so I forgot about that. That’s definitely a bigger priority :grimacing:

Since you’re on ios, you could always screen record the replay and rewind the recording :woman_shrugging: It wouldn’t let you change the speed of the play through after the fact, but it’s something for now…

I would, but I don’t have the latest iOS with that option :joy: Still on 9.something. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it (I ain’t upgradin just yet) but when I do upgrade/get a new phone, recording my replays is an option. Thank you! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.