Rider and his or her Element

I have a question:

Naked riders can be used on any dragons to add boost and it is clear.
Take for example: Kayla (wind) can be used on Equestor (wind) or later switched to Avyx (dark) by doing a new bond.

Riders equipped with gears can only be used with dragon of that specific element. Example: Kayla (wind gears) used on Kinnarus (wind)

Question:
Some said equip Kayla with dark gears and used with Avyx (dark). Is that possible? People have tried and said it fits in and the figures went up. What I am skeptical is when we equip a cannon resist rune on a dragon without cannon resist, the figure will go up but no effect. Unless you use a cannon resist spell. So can the same thing happen when the figure goes up but no effect on Avyx with Kayla taking dark gears?

1 Like

Riders do NOT have an element. The element is determined by what ARMOR they are equipped with. This has been stated many times on many different threads.

4 Likes

I’m getting Kayla’s gear to have Tor wear on Kinnarus
I want to keep Kayla as a wisdom rune.

1 Like

Yes I heard that but waiting for more confirmation because I’m new to riders. Thanks for the reply. :slight_smile:

So Tor wearing Full dark gears will work with Avyx. It is about gears matching the element of the dragon. His ice gears can be reserved for future use. Also the gears obtained from events are of rare class and from atlas can forge epic, legendary or mythic but not easy right?

1 Like

Most of that is right if not all. Didn’t know there was mythic gear in Atlas but wouldn’t shock me.

1 Like

Atlas is common, rare, epic, legendary gear. There is no mythic like with runes. They cost a lot of crafting scrolls and shards for a random chance (on rarity) to craft gear; common is, of course, the most commonly rolled. (Edit: It’s also worth noting that these start at level 1, then take even more shards to level.) Getting seasonal gear, which is max rare, is a pretty good deal, unless you’re overflowing with crafting materials or buy the crafting packs.

And yes, all the various gear from seasons can be collected and remain unused.

2 Likes

Haha, please do advise if there isn’t for mythic class. Poor me still not in atlas yet. I read there are scrolls needed to get those upgrades. Will find out more. It is not easy when you are not in that environment. It will definitely help if info is put in game rather than all discussions on forums or from their social media and expects everyone to chase after every piece of info.

I don’t have Atlas either. We are insignificant peasants. At least we have the players to answer questions for us where they can.

4 Likes

I think this is a good combination better than on Kayla due to weaker stats. Maybe in future the riders to be offered in events will add variety and we may have to switch gears again lol.

The advantage of a seasonal rider is that you can expert it as soon as you finish the first page (6200 sigils). Atlas riders, while having better stats, are much much more difficult to expert and as forsci said take a whole heap of shards which are harder to come by than water in the desert. Don’t forget also getting xp for the rider. Add in a full set of seasonal experted rare gear and you have a very good addition to your dragon arsenal almost immediately vs that long slow slog of an atlas rider.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.