Ridiculously less bronze chest wins

It’s rediculous that they have decreased the bronze chests rewards with attacks. I have 3 friends that I have talked into joining, as long as they don’t mind :fire: :money_with_wings:. Now I told them to forget it. It’s horrid to get nothing that makes the game a teeny, tiny less costly. What is wrong with these people, really WTF?

1 Like

What is with the random spewing of anger posts? It is not my experience that less bronze chests dropped during the previous event.

Over the course of the last two events I accumulated 2,300 bronze chests (and 2 gold). There are many reasons why it may seem different, doing a basic search will lead you to several threads.

1 Like

Also they don’t drop between events, only during events. Normally, anyway. Sometimes they are late on turning them off.

2 Likes

I am talking about just the past 2 days. Everybody else has noticed. Attack pvp 10 times used to earn 8-16 bronze chest. The last 2 days, their has been 1 chest for 22 attacks. Just another way to get more :money_with_wings: taking away one of the few freebies they had. BS!

1 Like

You have to hit over your level and in case it’s not obvious you get more chances on a long base (more destroy-able monuments) than on a short base.

What is your level? We can recommend a chest base to hit once the next event starts in about 24 hours.

Currently there are no chests dropping unless you didn’t close your game since the fortification event ended.

1 Like

I do hit over my level, always long bases. Level 56. I know how to play :roll_eyes:
You must work for the co. making all this money

1 Like

Then I guess you have it all figured out, so why come here?

BTW, I said that not poor FozzieBear. None of us are PG employees BTW.

So I guess you’re still gaining proficiency on how to reply to a thread on a forum.

Good luck and happy flying to you!

5 Likes

I wanted to see if people complained enough they would return the chest wins. Happy :fire::money_with_wings: to you

1 Like

Bronze chests don’t drop outside of events, today you can do 100 runs and you wont get any chests.

3 Likes

That’s not true. You always win chests with your attacks, now you don’t

1 Like

Actually no between events you get rubies and other consumables instead of chests.

5 Likes

It is very true and I’m starting to think rather than being a hostile newcomer, you are a troll.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten chests since I started this game. It’s one of the few perks. Now they are taking that away. I asked on league chat, and everyone has noticed it. They have nothing to do with event.

1 Like

As others have said, you only get chests DURING events.

4 Likes

This is where you are wrong.

I’ll tell you one more time, as you clearly didn’t listen to anyone before me:

Chests drop from monuments during events only.
Chests are awarded at the end of event runs during PvP.
Between events (Monday night-Wednesday afternoon) no chests, but 10 rubies drop.

4 Likes

Well everything you’ve written so far seems to indicate you started this game around last friday, so I guess that makes sense…

2 Likes

It’s all about perspective…

:wink:

Gotta admit they are a spitfire…

:smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t like the direction of this conversation. @Spittfire12, you need to calm down, learn how to gather your thoughts, raise a question, and listen to others.

I hope you will spend the rest of the week with valuable reading.

4 Likes