RSS update? Or am I just dreaming?

I would like to pick the brains of my fellow dragon lords. Now I understand that one’s resources are a treasured commodity, but, what if those valued items could be bought and sold? Hear me out. Let’s say I needed oh say 50 days worth of timers and I had a large excess of elemental embers. I post my request in a designated area and BAM! Someone msgs me with an offer of said timers for my elemental embers. Now I know I know what of our gracious PG OVERLORDS? Well just like any functioning virtual(or otherwise) society a tax should be levied on goods bought and sold. Say because I posted the request I was required to pay a fee of rubies if the transaction went through? I think this may be a good way to help new players as well as the hardcore whales who swim about eating all that they can find. Let me know your thoughts suggestions and more important criticisms. Thank you! ꒰ᐢ⸝⸝•௰•⸝⸝ᐢ꒱

Resource market is never going to happen, way too easy for people to launder their hacked resources that way. The level of security checking in this game is way too low to make something like this an option.

6 Likes

So there is no point in investing any time or money in this game because the lack of security??? I mean if hackers got it downs where is the hope for lil ol honest me???

To a point, yes.

But at least hacked accounts can get banned now. If hacked accounts can trade their hacked resources all over the place to otherwise legitimate accounts (but also to their own alt accounts) there’s no stopping it anymore.

1 Like

Wouldn’t this maybe just maybe allow the hacked accounts to be pinpointed more easily???

That appears to be a reasonable conclusion at this stage.

2 Likes

not again… :man_facepalming:t2: