Rubies in chests

Why don’t the chests randomly have ruby drops?

1 Like

You use rubies to get chests. If you got rubies back it would probably be a slap in the face amount.

For instance say they included 250 rubies in a gold chest for a legendary drop. That chest cost you 400 rubies to get (in a 10 pull), so you just wasted 150 rubies for absolutely nothing.

At least with dragon buffs you will use it at some point in your game play (or most people will), this is simply a bad cost analysis.

And if people got more rubies then this could be exploited as well.

I’d be fine if they left rubies out of chests.

5 Likes

Pay rubies to get rubies back at a diminished rate? :thinking:

2 Likes

Let’s make sigil chests cost sigils too!

3 Likes

Maybe we can simply trade in our 100 bronze chests for 80. Would save a lot of time in the long run

3 Likes

Realistically - who buys bronze chests with rubies? I don’t see anything wrong with putting rubies in BRONZE chests.

10 rubies = common, 25 = rare, 100 = epic, 250 = legendary, 500 = mythic.

Never gonna happen, but it would be nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can get behind that idea of rubies in bronze chests. Sounds good to me, even if it ain’t gonna happen lol

What I was referring more towards is the ability to purchase sigil/rune chests with rubies thar drop from the broze/gold chests. Use your head for something besides a hat rack.

8 Likes

:point_up:

Rubies are also necessary to buy ‘PACKS’ in the forge.

Its inefficient

Use 4000 rubies to buy chests to get 2000 rubies so the 2000 rubies can be used to buy half of what you could have bought if you used the 4000 to start with.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I work harder to earn more to buy more coke so I can work harder and earn more in order to by more coke.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.