Rubies instead of chests

Am I the only one getting rubies instead of chests or there are others with the same issue?

Bronze chest stop dropping
Gems instead of Bronze Chests - Week 5
Don’t receive bronze chests

It’s a known recurring issue. Usually uninstalling and reinstalling solves the problem :wink:

Or if you are playing on android, try clearing the cache for the game first. I have no idea how to do that though since I’m on iOS.

Send in a ticket

That’s step 2 after a few tries at reinstalls/cache clears. First thing support will tell you is to reinstall the game anyway.

Settings -> Storage -> find the app -> clear cache :blush:

I just started getting rubies instead of chests today. I loathe reinstalling though :sob:

i hate it too, but i decide to uninstall and reinstall at least once a week. xD

solved most of the common problems i had.

Thank you all for your advices, I end up having to uninstall and install the game back twice to get it fixed, am on iPhone

Hey! I am new to the forums (although I have been reading a lot here😉). I have the same problem with getting rubies instead of chests. Already uninstalled and reinstalled the game (play on an iPhone) but that didn‘t work. Did it work for you after reinstalling twice?

It’s not just a few, it’s a LOT of people.

Guess the intern clicked the wrong button, again…

My team having the same issue, Logging out of game, uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting did not fix it. Still getting ruby drops no chests.

The issue seems more widespread than usual. Half of my team is affected and the typical steps of logging out/in, force stopping/clearing cache, restarting device, and uninstalling/reinstalling haven’t worked.

Usually the uninstall and reinstall method will work. If not, yes, please submit. We have people continuing to investigate this issue.

@Arelyna I did the unistall/reinstall did not work, and LC has all the teams saying they are Not getting drops. Just rubies.

This seems different and more widespread @Arelyna

Many on my team and we have all uninstalled. I did twice to be safe

Most people on my team and league aren’t getting chests either

I wrote in a ticket and they applied the tweak which has always worked for me, but this time it did nothing. Uninstalled/reinstalled four times now.

Support told me that they are aware of the issue and are working on it :roll_eyes:

You’re a lot more patient than I am.

I do not and will not uninstall and reinstall anymore.

Fix the damn game already. It’s not in beta, we are paying customers. We should not have to uninstall and reinstall to get the regularly scheduled features to work (and apparently uninstalling and reinstalling hasn’t worked for anyone else either, so that’s more of OUR, the players, time wasted).