Ruby Option for Elite removed?! 😡 wWTH PG?!

why Was my elite ruby option removed? I started this game on 7/23/2015… before they changed it to the in-App purchase option. And after all this time they remove it now? It’s seems others still have theirs and started after me? Why? I lie this game… but if it’s not reinstated I will most definately find another game to play. Even with the money I have spent in this game. This is bS.

Have you tried reinstalling the game to see if the ruby option reappears? A fresh installation of the game often fixes this problem.

5 Likes

I’m not sure there is a single documented case where it did not.

2 Likes

I did it 2x… not fixed. They deliberately removed it from my acct.

That is incorrect. They have never deliberately removed it from any account.

Put a support ticket in.

I did put a ticket in. Their response was one time offer to buy elite with rubies. And not fully reinstating my elite option with rubies.

They are wrong. @Arelyna, can you help with this?

Off-Topic: Where is @PGCrisis? :eyes:

If your ticket isn’t closed, ask for it to be escalated.

I’m sure now Arelyna has been tagged and there is a ticket number, she will likely look into it, but If not you can PM her.

It’s happened before, and they fixed it eventually. :slight_smile:

https://forums.wardragons.com/search?q=ruby%20elite

In the meantime, have you tried the overkill version of the reinstall? The one where you log out of the game (make sure you have a pocket ID first!), then relaunch it to make sure it starts a brand new game with the story intro. Next quit the game again and delete the app. Once the app has been deleted, do a hard restart of your phone or tablet. Once your device is back on, reinstall the game and log into your account using your pocket ID.

If that doesn’t work, then definately get in contact with Arelyna like suggested above.

2 Likes

Did that… still don’t have it back.

Awww, I’m sorry :frowning_face:

Issue has been resolved thank you all

4 Likes

Glad to hear it’s been fixed :+1:

1 Like

Yay! :partying_face:

1 Like

Lock?

:scream: Oh yeah :sweat_smile:

Since this issue has been resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If you feel it needs to be reopened, feel free to reach out to me in a PM.

1 Like