Rune chest need to return

I for one had some nice drops of mythic runes and whether or not I decide to buy that is solely my decision

I agree, they have to come back.
No one forces you to spend rubies for such Chests but many players would like to get those chests back. @Arelyna

My memory tells me the opposite

They were absolute junk, worse than silver chests are now.

I do think it would be useful if they brought out chests that contained actual good runes with a good drop rate, say a legendary every three chests, mythic every 10, and none of the bullshit trebuchet ones. But bringing them back similar to how they were before is just a waste.

no 1 force u to spent rubies for sucj chest but i want spent 100k rubies,so yes i want back and denying this would not be convenient for anyone

You still have other options to spend your rubies :rofl: A totally worthless feature that was once outvoted by the playerbase should not return just because one wants it. Suck it up.

You can still get runes from silver chests, don’t let me stop you (not that I wanted to)

I agree with @Morreion, that if they made a new version of it, where only considerable good runes and glyphs were present, that could be welcome.

I mean no Rare, striker or resistance ones… those were are total waste of bits and bytes,

Based on price…

Silver.
4/300 (round up) legendary drop, 33% mythic, 2k/10

Runic.
2/15, or 40/300 legendary drop, 25% mythic, 8k/10

Who else thought the title said “Rune chests need to burn”?

I don’t want them back.

They’re terribly overpriced and full of junk that we’re already horrified to find in free silver chests, namely useless Arcane and Mystic runes, outrageous Ballista-related runes, obsolete spells and usually very few glyphs or highly sought after runes like Mythic Rage or Hunter ammo…

Plus when there’s a runic chest during an event that means you won’t get 5 free silver chests, one per day.

You may not think it is important but it sure adds up!

Your memory is very good

Better check our index then.
If it’s good, buy.
Else, don’t.

Aparantly during the current event.

I blame you (Kidding). They come with an increased price and drop rate.

Only thing missing from this is the glyphs

Just didn’t include glyphs🤷‍♂️

Possibly a good thing to suggest in one of their player happiness or improvement threads.

I haven’t seen any glyphs for the last few. Not sure if that’s becasue I’m not lucky enough or if they just aren’t there, but they have in the past shown only runes but on rare occasions glyphs dropped.

Only one Wisdom Glyph (epic) everytime :expressionless:

I got a few flak tower glyphs and dragon glyphs too.

Are them from this season?

Will need to check more…

I have gotten zero glyphs in this current runic, nor have I seen any from anyone else yet.

But last one (which was last season) did have them

closed #26

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.