Rune sorting, why didn’t you make it alphabetical?!?!? WTF?!?!?!

@pgjared
Why have you guys not implemented rune sorting by alphabetical? It is one of the most over looked features yet plays a huge role in the game. Can this please be addressed with utmost urgency? And also many players also suggest stacking the runes in menus too, why oh please tell me why you guys didn’t think about these things?? Should be an easy fix and can be pushed out with next minor game update don’t ya think??

1 Like

It’s like having a big wart on your elbow, at first you’re like OMG I need to get this fixed, but after a while, you just get used to it. Sure, it’s an annoyance every now and then, but it’s not going to kill you, so you just ignore it…

2 Likes

PGJared won’t be as active on the forums for the remainder of the month, so just as a reminder, tagging him won’t be too successful.

I agree on a personal level that the features around Runes are in need of some reworking. Adding a sorting system may sound like an easy thing to do, but it’d be a band-aid solution to something that could use a bigger facelift. There’s some higher-priority changes in the game in the near future, but I imagine that this will bring runes more to the forefront of things we’d work on:

Disclaimer: The above isn’t a promise, but we are keeping runes on our mind.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I agree it should be a relative easy fix to display all the same runes together so you can easily scrap a couple if you have 4 or 5 of them and just wanna keep 1 of 2. Frustrating having to go through the whole list every time looking for similar runes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.