Runes, Glyphs, And Frequently Asked Questions

Okay thank you :slight_smile:

True

Just to add though, a spell like chaos that buffs dragon attack will also buff the damage of other spells like freeze or fireball if cast while it is active. A very useful tactic :slight_smile:

Does Thunderbolt also get boost?
Always had this doubt but never did I test it.

Good question. I just did a test with chain lightning and it did not receive a damage buff from chaos.

I guess its like thunderstorm and based on hp while others like freeze are based on attack or maybe only area effect spells receive the buff… interesting though that both freeze and chain lightning deal what appears to be identical damage yet CL does not recieve a buff from chaos.

I could think of several possibilities as to why or why not but hopefully someone else already knows the answer and lets us know so that more testing isnt required lol

On Coatl I believe it does with the mystic barrage. At least I am pretty sure when it’s active thunderbolt one shots towers on my invader vs without it does not

What about adaptive resist ? Do runes/glyphs work for example epic dark flak resist? What about if your rider has + dark flak resistanse?
Adaptive resist goes between lightning, dark flak and fire turret resists…
I would reeeally want to know :flushed:

Is there a way to check which dragons have access to certain spells? For example, I know off the top of my head that Kaiju is the last dragon that receives Explosive Shield so after him, there’s no need to keep those types of runes. How can I check for spells like Steal Essence or Healing Mark without having to manually look through the breeding castle?

I think that @forScience has a handy dandy spreadsheet with all this info. (I forget where it is though.)

& unhide the “D” tab

Not sure if this has been asked or answered but, with all the new dragons out withag have adaptive resist, why don’t they offer boosts like storm tower resist, lightning resist, archer resist, and so on. They should let out boosts such as dark flak resist, fire flak resist, ice flak, etc.

Not sure if this has been asked. Any info would be appricoated

Mike

Likely for the same reason elemental mayhem ends up not affecting flaks; outdated code, oversight, not a priority, etc
Just to venture a guess

I wonder why the list of runes is limited to 100, but it is not enforced. Why would I make space at all? (Besides getting rid of useless and unused runes)

Another question that pops up: I’ve never (afaik) had a legendary rune from a silver chest; only epic. Currently I have 1, which belongs to Nollaig. Perhaps I salvaged one for some reason, but can’t imagine I did.

Because I have a ‘negative’ space in my rune list (113/100), could it negatively affect silver chest contents as a game rule?
I’m 2 chests away from a bonus chest and will clean up some runes so I can legally hold another rune. Hopefully the chest gods are generous and will give me a legendary instead of an epic.

Only reason I could see to do this (aside from getting dust to upgrade the good runes) is to make it easier to find the runes you want.

Isn’t there too many (type) attack rune (Legendary / Mythic) recently?

Why not adding glyph as well?

I read somewhere or heard in a live stream with Crisis or Arelyn that the limit on runes can be ignored. It has no effect on how many you can have.

Correct the limit hasn’t been enforced since before I started playing.

It is however super annoying to scroll to find runes so there is incentive to cleanup.

At least it’s alphabetized (finally)

Epic Enervating Ian used for what tower specifically?

Some ballista shit. I can’t remember exactly. :t_rex:

PLEASE HELP !!
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN CONSUME-HEALING SPELL AND HOW DOES FOR EXAMPLE MYTHIC AMMO RUNE +2 HUNTER AMMO TO IT ?? HOWS ABOUT +2 AMMO FROM MYTHIC AMMO AND +1 AMMO FROM SWANN-RIDER, TOTAL OF +3 AMMO ?? Please someone explain it with accurate %, rage cost, benefits (% on ammo regen and lenght) etc.
And in other news… how about tetonic-bomb ? how can i tell when its depleting ?
thank you all !
(- rage -)