Runes Spreadsheet/Runes Organizer?

Hi guys !

I’ve searched the forum and looked into the Vault yet have been unable to find a Runes Spreadsheet/Runes Organizer. Is there any ? If so, anyone know where to find it ?

Thank you !

Can you be more specific about what you mean?

I was thinking of something like :

For a lack of it I’ve been making this for myself (so I know which to delete, which to keep, etc etc) since I couldn’t find any alternatives that might’ve been better made

1 Like

Oh! Then nope, haven’t come across anything like that

I know Zami doesn’t have anything like that, and Neon only shows stats

4 Likes

Would many people be interested in something like this?

I can have a look into it, but will be a little while as I already have a few sheets on the go

It would be a bigger amount of work so only if a decent number are keen. I already have other projects pushed back :joy:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s so kind of you :slight_smile: It’s not really necessary for me, since I’ve taken it upon myself to do my own. I was asking in case one already existed, not to add a workload to anyone. But thank you ! :slight_smile:

I personally wish the rune organizer in the game was better. So many duplicates I hate reviewing them and deleting useless. Should be an or use function.

2 Likes

Can you publish the one you have made?

For what it’s worth, here it is.

What it’s worth:
-only my own runes are currently included
-I have not double checked values, which I’ve absolutely gotten wrong here and there because that was a SLOG
-Ideally, a proper, usable, shareable, “official” fanmade spreadsheet would have an autofill of names and values like there is on Zami’s Fortification Planner, but idk how to do that, it’s a wonder I got auto format to work

Hope the bare bones of this help somehow

2 Likes

Thanks when I get a chance after work I will look it over

1 Like

EDITED : put some autofill in there (though I’m sorry but the values will have to be input individually)

1 Like

Had a sink issue to deal with might not get to this today as can’t wash dishes or do anything in the kitchen till repaired lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.