Runic Chest = Garbage

I’m sorry but if you are going to charge 8k rubies for 10 of these you need to make them worth getting. This is total garbage and I actually regret buying 10 and think I deserve a refund.

First off, I want glyphs not runes, they are much harder to come by. Secondly, I don’t want things I can get under normal circumstances if I’m spending this much!

5 Likes

Bet you wish you’d gotten 20 gold chests instead… ouch!

4 Likes

Could have saved yourself some regret and some rubies if you had come across this thread:

4 Likes

Never again…all I got was crap.

1 Like

I agree with you, but why on earth would you pay for that in the first place especially already knowing what is available in them this week? PG pretty much told everyone not even consider buying these when they released the contents of the chests. Also by buying them, you just added a +1 to PG’s “satisfied with runic chests” list despite this post of dissatisfaction…

3 Likes

Yep. I totally agree… if you buy this as is, you’re just telling them it’s a good deal. Stop buying them!

1 Like

That thread is garbage I dont need any Northern Lights Runes and got a Legendary and Mythic Northern Lights Rune plus 8 “rare” garbage runes I will never get another runic chest

Its called Silver bonus chest XD

1 Like

The thread isn’t garbage; the contents of the chests are.

7 Likes

Thank you Lutrus… you are right, I paid for a chance of some really good runes and hoping for them to be glyphs and not runes even, but what I got was garbage. And yes I do wish I had purchased 20 gold chests instead, what a load of crap.

Yep. Please don’t support the promotion of runic chests… tell everyone not to buy them… it’s the only way it will change.

1 Like

Spend that 8k rubies speeding up missions next time. It would be worth 20k or so tokens :+1::+1:

3 Likes

The thread in question is where they said rune diversity would be reduced… and players would be having a higher chance at getting the runes they were seeking That is garbage Cause it is an outright lie

Well they list the runes that are in the chests this week…all you do is look at the list and say “nope”

3 Likes

The post said the the legendary and mythic selection was reduced, and it was. The thread called them out on the junk, broken and useless runes. My response to OP was that looking at that post where it gives the list of available runes and the analysis done further down in the thread about how unlikely it is to get good meaningful runes makes it a really good thread to read.
I repeat. The thread isn’t garbage; the runic chest contents are.

4 Likes

Thaaaank you.

There are no glyphs in these chests. Maybe one day theyll release glyphic chests lol.

2 Likes

Last season I opened one (not 10) runic chest and I got a mythic rage glyph. This is the only reason I decided to go for 10, not a single glyph and the runes I got we’re garbage.

I really want a refund. This was the worst waste of money (yes I paid for those rubies) I think I’ve ever spent on this game, and that is saying a lot.

Question. Do you also ask for refunds from the local lottery office when you don’t win? Just curious what you think is different here

2 Likes

Mech there should have been glyphs here, one in ten should be mythic, and did you even look at the crap I got? Why are those even in the mix at all?? These are silver chest contents not worthy of runic chest!!