SandSlingers LFM

Use this category to recruit members to your Team! Please make sure to follow our Posting Guidelines and keep discussions on topic!

Please use this formatting for LFM Threads:

Looking for Members Title

LFM – yourLeagueyourTeamlvlRequirement

——————————————————————————————————

Hey, dragonlords!

SandSlingers are back with a whole new core and ravenous hunger for action! We’re looking for slingers to join us on this ride!

Reborn just recently a few weeks ago, the team has already accomplished these feats:

:fire:Won dozens of wars to emerge out of Gold and return to Platinum
:zap:Placing Top 3 in the last 3 events!
:boom:Taken a 1BD castle with only its 5TA
:crossed_swords: Ranked in the top 100 in Atlas Kills pre-pvp and is still in the top 200 after all those teams got their guard swaps in PvP :new_moon_with_face::joy:( yep, we got a ton of catching up to do)

Wanna be a Slinger? This is the stuff we are looking for:

:small_red_triangle:Minimum Level: 350, nearing Empyrean - lower levels with high activity can be considered
:small_red_triangle:Communication + Willingness to participate in as many team activities possible. This is a team game; we need team players!
:small_red_triangle:Atlas Active: Join our raids, defend attack - burn bases, drop dragons, have a hella fun time with your slingin’ teamies
:small_red_triangle:Atlas Kill Min: Maintain ~300k monthlies with little to no reliance on swaps (raid, snipe, counter the people we piss off, rinse and repeat)
:small_red_triangle:Troop Mins: Currently nothing too high if you maintain a high troop kill and show high team participation. Those with a low kill record but with a considerable amount of troops will be considered.
:small_red_triangle:5/5 Quests, 8/8 PvPs - Team Players wanted. We may not be maxing prizes yet; but we will be soon.

Want a shot to show you got what it takes?

Message Prime, Rururuntsfam, and/or MarshGlob for an in-game interview.

We also have Line, and team line chats. You can reach MarshGlob by contacting marshalglobbicus.

:chunk:

10 Likes

Are you guys hitting 8/8 yet?

1 Like

Was our way of referencing not yet. More than half of our team has 8/8, the other half is alts lol.

5 Likes

We’re currently at 33/40 and on pace for 35/40 for 8/8. We have a couple players joining that will hit both putting us very close. As Ruru said, we’re a newly constructed team and have some alts to replace.

6 Likes

I know a few of your leaders from Vikingdk they helped build my base when I was in their baby team WaP

2 Likes

Talk rage into coming so sand slingers have marsh help you talk him into it lol

1 Like

Annaxas is happy where he is, we are happy where with where he is

4 Likes

Congratulations on opening your new recruitment thread! :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

Join SS and sand all who tresspass! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I don’t know why, but a gif of Eevee sanding their own trainer is hilarious

9 Likes

@RuRuRuntsfam may wanna remove this ?

2 Likes

The event is coming to an end come join the high priest marsh and the skinbag before the next event starts.

2 Likes

Update: back up to top 100 in kills.
Conquered a castle
Kick ass as we do
And we are still faster than @ValkyrhristTRT with updates

5 Likes

Blast enemies with a barrage of ground attacks. Hit em with lots of sharp debris…ruthlessly :mountain::mountain::mountain: or with style :gem::gem::gem:

Those are Rockruff’s evolutions by the way. Rockruff can evolve into either Midday, Dusk or Midnight Lycanroc. They are found in the Sword&Shield generation @MarshGlob :slightly_smiling_face::point_right:t2::point_left:t2::orange_heart:

Edit: That’s to be expected…I kinda have a few teams to update :sweat_smile: Looking for nice gifs takes time too :pleading_face: I’m working as fast as I can :joy: @RuRuRuntsfam @RuRuRuntsfam @RuRuRuntsfam :kissing::musical_note:

3 Likes

Best believe I saw you typing and ran to give a quick update. It was rushed but I feel it gets the point across lol

2 Likes

Team is hella fun just saying always doing something in atlas

1 Like

Lol :joy: It sure does. Krelos-ing forum threads is now a thing?

Do you have an alt In our team? Currently debating who’s Krelos is faster lol

1 Like

No, I don’t…not yet anyway :joy: I can’t handle an alt though. Got it to level 50 and left. Too much work.

On topic: Guys, this is a really fantastic team! They score really high team prizes and are working their way to 8/8 and 5/5. If you’re working to get a mythic, this is the team to join. 100% would go there if I didn’t already have a team :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: No, this isn’t invitation to disband my team Ruru :joy:

3 Likes

I disagree it sounds like a perfect invitation

2 Likes

So we are back to 33/40 for 8/8 so far. 1 or 2 might get it this event but 8/8 we a team is unlikely.
However, we are right around the corner and are only getting closer to it!

3 Likes

If you like to raid and snipe this is the team for you raids happen at any time of the day members are super active.

2 Likes