Sanguis adaptive spel

Hi guys anyone els find it enjoying that a adaptive spell only gif consume . It should be more than that if they call it adaptive spell so let us please void for more options like it should be or let them tell it like it is and just git it the name it should be if they don’t gif more options and call it consumeplease help make the change

What is that gif you’re talking about ?
Sanguis has adaptive flak resist and you can choose beetween 4 flak resists.
I don’t see what’s the problem :thinking:
Could you explain more and avoid typos so we can understand ?

1 Like

6E731E20-9B4F-45EA-8FA9-719F1E38B4FC

this is my favorite gif :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Are you by any chance referring to ‘Blood Essence’ (the yellow passive spell that turns to consume when a tower is destroyed)? It’s not supposed to be ‘adaptive’ - it just gets triggered. I personally love it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If you talk about Blood Essence - it’s name might be confusing, as it is similar to Steal Essence vs Extract Essence vs Leech Essence v6, but this spell is not like them.

The spell description from here:

Blood Essence - Active | Yellow | Rage Dependent

Gain 1 Rage and a Consume spell upon killing a tower. Spell has a 2.5 second cooldown.

So, it’s completely different, but behaves like designed.

I do love the spell I thought it was adaptive so that why I was like just call it consume it a great spell any way that’s why notcua was so awesome as well

You do realise that if they called it Consume it would need to have the 8s cooldown rather than the 2.5s one.
If it’s just a matter of name call it Consume in your head and go with it :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.