Save my hammers😂

Wouldn’t it be cool to know if the base you are defending is boosted! I love defending but how can I ever know if the base I’m trying to save cares :nerd_face:. Maybe another colour on the defend tab :man_shrugging:. Also bring back the squid once in awhile, the whale is ok but who doesn’t love a giant Kracken rooming the seas!!

Me :joy: Hate that ugly thing coming up out of the water :roll_eyes: Did like the Orca though :blush: May we can get a Shark next :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wait! There was an Orca😱 that would be sweet, was before my time hehe. And it’s roaming the seas dang spelling error my bad😞

1 Like

How dare you call the magnificent Flippy only “ok”. Dishonor! Dishonor on you and dishonor on your cow!

Also we already had a squid. It was lame. If we’re going to get something else then I’d want a Mosasaurus

1 Like

Jeez can that thing be trained to only eat attacking dragons? Cause I’m pretty sure my perch fellas would go on strike😳

:joy: Think some Dolphins would be good too :blush:

Let’s just say you should probably keep your sorcerers and warriors in your den. At least the hunters and invokers can cloak past it

I think a Mosasaur would also enjoy some dolphins :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yum: :dolphin:

1 Like

How about a mermaid :mermaid:‍♀ for a change :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: