Season aftermath - trailer and videos

13 Likes

TYSM for sharing! :green_heart:

I’ll have a shift of plan for this season! I initially wanted Ikkumma (or an invoker in general) but the lack of healing ability is a bit disappointing! You’ll surely rely on timing for her & tactical focus on clearing towers! I might still consider her branch for the keys!

I feel like Tzumat can do a lot better & last longer! And yes, investing for keys too! The goal is to get Jaalkan (Kinnarix is close, tho) but I, personally, felt like Marabelle could be utilized more with Jaalkan than with Kinnarix! Hmmn :thinking: Tough tough tough…

8 Likes

consider that the invoker will be the discount branch so to be taken almost mandatory and in my opinion it is an excellent dragon for the lower levels player

9 Likes

Why only lower levels player?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m still getting her for the keys. I’m not sure tho if she would be useful in lower tiers Assault. Hmmn

5 Likes

I’m referring to those who may not yet manage to get a mythic during the season

3 Likes

I still use morak while I do a Mythic every season.he got me out of some messy situation, failed attack.

3 Likes

Legendaries are rarely enough if you are endgame that’s why.

2 Likes

But the cloak have no cooldown
I’m getting it just for that

1 Like

Lack of healing. Over a long base, which most end game players are hitting, the lack of healing will show more by the end of the base.

3 Likes

Indeed the lack of healing will not make a Mythic dragon but I think it will replace morale which helps me regularly.

1 Like

I’m not so sure about that

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for the speedy upload imperivm.

I’m really looking forward to burning things down with Ikkuma and Jaalkan :heart_eyes_cat: :fire:

3 Likes

It has a zero cooldown cloak and a zero cooldown northern light dark so I think he will be usable as a cleaner for a long time

1 Like

Agreed. He will have his place. But as you know, for the majority of the game you want to kill with 1 dragon (wars and atlas) so he wont be a go to dragon.

(This is my personal opinion and based on paper view)

3 Likes

First flight with jaalkan :raised_hands:t2:

8 Likes

First flights with Kinnarix :raised_hands:t2:

8 Likes
8 Likes

Darn! That hunter is something :flushed:
:+1:

2 Likes

The sorcerer pretty much did the same but easier

2 Likes