Season Leaderboard Portraits

This is discussing the season leaderboard portraits that are awarded for placing a certain rank in each season for the individual players.

Can we please be shown what the season leaderboard portraits will look like at the start of each season? And also can we know which will be the evolving animated one? I think it would be nice to be able to know what we are fighting for, that way if we really like the portrait we can make efforts to place higher in the season in order to obtain it.
Please give us a preview of this season’s portraits.
Thank you

3 Likes

More naked barbarians

8 Likes

Any way you can get them to show us them? I remember you asked Galileo once and he posted them.

Simp! (I’m so sorry :see_no_evil: ) already posted a screenshot of it here. They look fantastic :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

we could able to choose male or female for leaderboard portrait🤭

1 Like

Yes I saw this. But which one is the evolving animated one? That part they should tell us.

1 Like

:thinking: Based on last season’s preview, the portrait on the left could be the animated portrait :eyes:?? It’s anyone’s guess at this point :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to give you an answer to your question, but unfortunately we only got the single pictures without further information so far :pleading_face:

PG should be mostly off the next week, but hopefully we get more information about them next week and be able to release all information you’ve asked for :relaxed:

Wasn’t me who posted. But, not to sound like a LINE F***boi, but can we see some full body shots? Like, what do these things look like with their backgrounds and all that?

1 Like

Because some are already on social media - here are the full picture :relaxed:

But still can’t tell you which one is the #1 #2 and #3 :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

So no dude options?

I’m not 100% sure if the last one isn’t a dude :rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Even the first one is somewhat ambiguous.

I do like these a lot more than the last batch.

5 Likes

Absolutely agree :relaxed: I love the colours from all of it and the designs.

And: the last one reminded us on Jinx from Arcane as a Silco daughter / son version :blush:

1 Like

Lol. Zoom in on the face and the waist. Totally a figure of the female persuasion :joy:

Or an androgynous vampire

3 Likes

Yeah… that’s messed up. I’d be pissed if I was a dude!

1 Like

Okay thank you. If you do find out which is which, please post here :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Of cause :relaxed:

1 Like

Doesn’t look that way.