Season prizes are awful

Anyone else notice pg decided to switch up the season prizes layout, getting us all excited about it while they lessened the value of each prize this season? Last season we had 10, 15, 20, 25 chests which worked perfectly as we would be able to evenly open 10 at a time. Also, the speed ups have decreased in value as well. I’m severely disappointed and feel we’ve all been deceived. :cry:

You might find this helpful. We actually have more gold chests in the line than last season.

5 Likes

This is typical of lot of people i’ve seen around the chat groups unforunately. They take a very small sample of data points and try to compare it to a very small sample of data points from last year and correlate the data.

I’d suggest to take a look at the overall picture (aka how many chests overall, how quickly you get them, how many sigils it takes to get to each evolution stone, and the overall prize cost for an entire branch before you make any further comments.

That said, Lutrus has provided a link that does most of this for you already so have a look at the actual data PER BRANCH not PER PRIZE and you may change your tone from extreme pessimism to slight optimism :slight_smile:

3 Likes

More prizes > less prizes that make pretty numbers, though I will miss the split branches, but I much prefer the new format.

3 Likes

As a new player I appreciate that the prices are more front-loaded (more nice stuff in the first 6k sigils). And the interface is about a billion times clearer, I missed out on Necryx last season because until near the end I didn’t even realise there were more paths than the dragons shown at the top, and the long scrolling branches were awful to read.

5 Likes

You say that (and I agree), but there were still people asking where the egg token bonus was :rofl:

5 Likes

The only thing I missed is the 4M+ dust like in the last season and several smaller prizes.

1 Like

The dragons too are Mythic level in strength in the nd, much more powerful than last season

Its just Mythic strength but not Mythic stat. Hence it’s useless for perch

@Grumpybigbird agreed.

And by the way, who the hell flagged Grumpy’s comment?
This is getting out of hand seriously. Don’t Mods/Admins check a post before it gets hidden?

Some people no like the truth… :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.