Second chance sigils

There are a number of players with seasonal divines whos progress of that tree was halted for some reason or another. My suggestion is to sell second chance sigils. For example i have Anuba up to platinum, i know this one to be a strong dragon and i want to continue it. Second chance (paid) will generate more money for pg.

1 Like

that’s just like universal evolution, but with a few changes to its description.

Sic em boys (and girls)!

@moderators

2 Likes

Second chance will annihilate PG’s bigger income…

Ah! A universal evolution stone thread in disguise! :scream:
It’s not happening though OP, sorry. :t_rex:

1 Like

This has been discussed every which way and PG has given a resounding NO :joy:

Not this again… At 1st i thought you requested for the red envelope like last season :grinning:

1 Like

There should be a category for “bring back old divines.” :joy:

1 Like

New profanity suggestion (warning before creating topic)

• old divine
  • universal stone
  • old seasonal
  • old sigils
  • second chance :thinking:

Anyone who posts in that category gets an automatic one week forum ban…:joy:

8 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

Please use the search function in the upper right corner to see if your idea/issue has already been discussed/addressed.

In this case I have 2 concerns:

1. the title is misleading
  2. it has been discussed numerous times.

I suggest to rethink your “second chance” on limited edition stuff after defining LIMITED EDITION

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! We have all made mistakes in the game or made decisions we later regret. However, as posted in November, limited-time items/dragons are meant to be limited time.

Next time, please make use of the “search” feature on the top right hand corner of the page to see if your question/suggestion has already been answered or addressed!

3 Likes