Second tiebreaker for war

if Both teams have 250 flames and 50 defense points at the end of a war then is there a second tiebreaker or is the war declared a draw?

The team with the lower rating will win (I think).

1 Like

Declared a draw and I’m in agreeance with Red on who takes the hit in egg tokens and ratings.

1 Like

Pretty sure the declaring team loses a point and the team declared on gains a point.

We had a tie recently. Neither team loses egg tokens or points and neither team gains egg tokens and points. It is in fact a clear cut tie.

1 Like

Just double checking - were both teams on the same ranking points or were they different?

Had such case couple of times. It was tie, but in the mail after the war, it was stated that some team is losing eggs. Though, rating wasn’t changed, as I remember.

This category is for posting strategies, guides, and resources related to various Events in War Dragons.s

Um wha???

See that word highlighted in that bright red box? Now can you read it for me please, slowly? What does it say?

2 Likes

I think he really messed up the post :joy: :t_rex:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hence i keep on posting “read before you comment” :man_shrugging:

This is the war category. Think again.

1 Like

Good to know. :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.