Seeking Base Layout Mentor

I have a lot of questions and I think I’m driving people crazy. I am trying to plan my layout, taking advantage of the new towers and dragon types. I am hoping that somebody with a good understanding of base/defense strategy can spend a few minutes with me either in game or on Line answering questions about what should go where and WHY.

Please message me in game if you’re able and willing to assist.

2 Likes

Message me and send me pictures of chunk I’ll help

3 Likes

Bribery, tsk tsk

You are already in the group chat where I posted questions about base layout and got no answers :wink:

At your level, best advice I can give is build up, not out. This means focus on your main 5 towers, and keep them as high as your builder hut and level allow.

I wouldn’t build more than 3 flaks, otherwise you won’t be able to keep up with them.

There are three main aspects you want your base to have. Protection, disabling spells, and deal damage. C.O. is better than earth flak, earth flak is better than storm. For disabling spells I like to have ice flak, red mage, and blue mage if using a small kill island. There’s lots of damage options, the turrets suck though, so don’t bother with them. Dark flak, and Howi are probably best for starting out.

Aside from that, some advice I got was look at the bases that frustrate you the most. Where are their towers placed? What makes it difficult?

Good luck!

4 Likes

You’re the new jalen

im a guru of defense .

Not really…I’m just impatient and I hate making avoidable mistakes. Why not take advantage of the very helpful community? It’s served me well so far :wink:

2 Likes

That’s harsh he’s not that bad :joy:

I’m a ruru of defense

3 Likes

In 3 years, when I’m finally caught up to you (sorta) level-wise I’ll get you for that :wink:

1 Like

@moderators You can close this thread - I had some in game messages that answered my questions. Thanks all

1 Like

I’m just joking lol about opening thread often

1 Like

That was a compliment

2 Likes

I know :slight_smile: I’m just looking forward to being big enough to come say “hi” and not get splattered on your first tower

1 Like

Sapphire tier, lineage hau then you can

2 Likes

Yup. I talk a lot. I enjoy the people here too much. Yourself included :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Cool…so I’ll see you in June then :smiley:

Try getting there by may :sparkles::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like