Hello Dragon Lords,
Thanks to your super helpful feedback and the powers and insights of the GPF, we have made some profound changes to Sepulla and Antonius that we think are for the better. These releases have been live for ~24 hours now and are working as expected! Below is a list of adjustments we made to Souldance Mythic, Sepulla, and Atlas Rider, Antonius.
Changes for Sepulla:
- Sepulla was having difficulty surviving attacks on larger bases while also too easily destroying smaller ones. We want to push the power of this dragon to fulfill its role as a Mythic and give it a better chance against stronger bases. These changes are aimed at pulling some of the raw power out of the summon and putting it into Sepulla’s spells, reducing the power up front in exchange for long term survivability.
- Rest In Peace summon breath attack damage reduced to 1.8% of Sepulla’s HP. Down from 2.5%.
- Deathly Shriek freeze effect duration increased to 3.5 seconds from 2.
- Ashes to Ashes was intended as a targeted kill spell that gave players more control over Sepulla’s destruction. We discovered that the spell was falling short of those expectations, and have swapped out the old Ashes to Ashes for a new spell (with the same name) that provides a freeze along with high damage to give players a much better sense of control.
- Ashes to Ashes (White, 1 rage, 2.5s duration, 5 Radius)
Freezes all towers in the target area for 2.5 seconds and damages them for 20% of dragon’s modified HP. Dragon gains 40% shield for each tower frozen.
Changes for Antonius