Share your, “This one time at War Dragons” story 🙃

That’s ingenious!!! I hope it worked and the team is doing well! :heart_eyes::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Thank you, Sam. It did works to give the barely actives some competitive spirit and the chat got to be lively again for the ridiculous name choice. We stopped it after a month tho because it didn’t touch the ones at the bottom activity and the winner started to be obvious. But at least it worked out on our critical time.

I use to do that alot. If you want it to benefit everyone simply pair people up. Get them to compete against each other to rename the other person.

Sounds fun! Imagine the chaos finding who’s who :rofl:

This one time earlier today my team was disbanding so I booted some random people and promoted random people to leader, started some wars and bailed to my new team!!! :wink:

But why start wars? :thinking:

Everyone was leaving except inactives so the inactives will get their ass kicked and help the league out by letting those teams gain xp

declare war on us please.

:wink:

Already gone boss lol

This one time I made the whole league chat…
ponder the grape emoji and how detailed it was :grapes:
It was like we were a giant cult, That worshipped the grape emoji.

This one time at War Dragons, we had to declare on some punies and felt like dirty bullies. :persevere:

So we created CHESTbase for those punies to treasure hunt. It was suppose to be a temporary thing but became permanent due to its popularity. Sorry again punies for stealing your team points. :see_no_evil:

This one time, I kept thinking it’s been a month or close to two months since we had a war.

But …

Even XPfarmsLooseX1 wars more often than we do. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Oh my goodness, I’d die of boredom! :confounded: :t_rex:

Real life priorities … so we quit declaring wars. For some reason, no one has declared against us. :woman_shrugging:

snuck into Sam’s team, planning to ask LC to declare war…

This one time at War Dragons, a disgruntled officer that had been with us for months and months decided to leave us pretty suddenly. Fast-forward to Atlas land grab, and his new team has castles right next to ours. Talk about a coincidence… one that I hope doesn’t get us into trouble. :t_rex:

Had one similar case, though it’s war instead of atlas grab. (And not even one day has passed)

Omg wow. Awkward >_< :t_rex:

Well, he didn’t attack, even after one of my mates 5 flamed him (due to not reading the mail before attacking 🤦)

This one time when I was leader, one of my officers sent me a note inquiring if I was okay. It was strange since he had asked earlier and I had said that I was fine. :thinking:

Turns out he hadn’t seen me chatting for some time since he had me blocked. :joy: