Some teams are cleverly abusing shield activation/deactivation during pvp. Exploit is all good if the game allows. So, I have nothing against the team doing this.
- You see a team doing CG swap.
- You go and try to kill some troops.
- They notice.
- They enable shield after they trap you.
- They lower the shield and attack you.
- You counter attack
- They fail early, they enable shield to prevent their troop loss.
- Your five flame attack cant be counted as the shield is enabled.
- They can rinse and repeat as many times as they want if they are using line calls etc.
My suggestion: There must be a 5 mins or so cooldown for enabling and disabling the shield.
Just my two cents.