Shifting spells - please stop? Or can we control spell location? - Preferred!

So, I know this has been mentioned in the past but could someone remind me why the spells on a dragon keep moving their position as the dragon levels?

Most recent example that is annoying the heck out of me is Nocta. I can almost understand when he went from only having cloak to acquiring consume that consume went to the bottom. Was a minor irritant but I got used to pressing the middle blue instead of the bottom blue (how many look at their spells in flight?). Now he just went to level 14 and acquired Lightning resist (which is nice and all) but for some freaking reason this caused his spells to be shuffled back to having cloak on the bottom.

Now you might be about to point out that this is what I wanted so why am I crying about it. Not sure I have a good point beyond the fact that I’m old and it’s overloading my :peanuts: sized brain.

Seriously though, if they have to move around, why would a resist cause this since it doesn’t even show over there amongst my spell set? Ideally, it would be nice to allow us to organize our spell selection the way we like it. Maybe even not show certain spells? Too far? I have a few I never use, maybe it’s just me.

Happy Friday all! Peace out.

OMG I totally hate this. First time I flew Deci after unlocking the ballista resist, I nearly died when flying @EmpressJingu’s base on an xp run. Swapping positions for my cloak and earthquake is NOT okay!

I’m STILL trying to get used to the new positioning of the spells. Seriously, leave the spell order alone. You’re killing dragons with your shenanigans!

Took me a couple of flights to figure out what happened as mine were both blue. LOL

Maybe they’re trying to keep us on our toes? Glad not just me.

It was pretty obvious for me. Maybe I did die on that run, I don’t remember :laughing: but when you’re facing a high level flak, you get screwed if your spells aren’t where you remember them being.

Many times when i fly my spells wont display even. I just have an empty circle i can activate with no picture. So i click a empty box to activate a spell. And 3/4 the way through the base my spell images will show up. It happens several times a day out of 30 or so runs. I rely a lot on already knowing where spells are and not looking at them. Especially when ny big thumb hovers over them partially blocking their view. Spells should stay when unlock them… boom thats where it is from now on.

Ha and when they’re in different spots on different devices :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Didn’t know that was a thing. Glad only one device

IOs and android mess with the placements of spells, shards, etc, everything always seems to be a bit off with them.

I hate Cloak being in different positions on different dragons. I wish it was at the bottom on all of them.

That being said, I would love to arrange the order of my own spells. (Who wouldn’t?)

@PGCrisis