Sho' groth resurrection

A strong dragon and invoker for the next resurrection. Was the first legendary invoker. Who likes and supports?
images (7)

17 Likes

Pretty recent for a resurrection
Also, it was a crappy dragon when it was released, can’t even imagine how bad it is now

8 Likes

To slow plus too weak Krelos is better

3 Likes

God no, please no krelos

12 Likes

weak? he was one of the strongest legendary ever released.

3 Likes

He really wasn’t. Not the worst for sure, but hardly a top 10 contender either.

5 Likes

Nope

Not really. He was ok but mostly his appeal was that he was the first legendary invoker and he looked cool. His spells werent even that good for a couple years ago.

3 Likes

no :thinking:
ikkumma is the strongest :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
im pretty sure as someone said he was kinda recent :slightly_smiling_face: :axi: :axi: :axi:

If we’re going to argue our opinions on which legendary invoker is the strongest, I would posit that Morak best fits that title. Ickumma is very powerful as well, but Morak’s invoke shot is stronger than Ickumma’s, and packs way more of a punch in battle.

2 Likes

I think many didn’t fly with sho’groth

1 Like

Honestly I can’t say it’s anywhere near the top. It was ok sure. Good for invaders. But there is no way this takes a reasonably levelled base

And that’s from a person with sho and uses a lot of invokers. There are significantly better invokers. Honestly he is probably one of the weaker ones

2 Likes

Existence of this thread makes me want to quit… :rofl:

2 Likes

Or you were just hitting very weak bases with him :thinking:

Not asking for him to be resurrected but Sho’Groth is very weak and he will be garbage if he was revived now

Yes but Ikkumma has more defensive capabilities with no cooldown spells. With morak you have to time your spells to the second other wise you will exposed for longer than 1 second. If your definition of the strongest invoker is who can attack and beat the highest level bases then yes it would be morak. But Ikkumma is more reliable (at least from what ive seen) for attacking bases.

But on topic. No. There shouldn’t even be resurrected dragons and Sho is just bad. Id say its a toss up between Sho and Marav for being the worst invokers. Although, it would be cool to see Sho’s invoke shot being used on a different invoker.

1 Like

I loved my Sho’groth, but for me I was smart and purposely left it at Harbinger tier for pitifully easy Harbinger Guardians in Temple Raid. Wide AoE, heals when towers destroy, Cloak does damage when expires and can stall to recharge ammo.

If he ever does get revived, I’m not getting him because he’s staying put :joy:

5 Likes

Off topic: considering that its getting a little old, Morak 100% is the most powerful legendary dragon, although if you just look at abilities side by side Ikumma may be a little more powerful. 3rd I would say is probably Kullecid after being nerfed (most powerful before nerfing). Prospero is definitely somewhere in the top 10.

On topic: the main thing that makes Sho an unlikely resurrection dragon is just its relative recency compared to other resurrection dragons. Going back to my first comment I was maybe a little harsh on Sho, only because I am still annoyed I poured a bunch of sigils into the 2nd worst dragon of the season (after Hyaku) causing me to miss out on Kullecid which would’ve been much better.

3 Likes

He wasn’t a good dragon, one hammer and he is dead.
Morak, hell yeah
Give me a morak that can heal and gain rage lol

2 Likes

Sorry gotta disagree. He is week. I have flowen him today’s bace are way to strong he can’t do much. Defended he dose nothing. Howi’s orrarys just to Op for him.

I’ll just go by invokers what are better than him
. Morak
. Nebby
. This season one
. Marav ( he deals more damage and a way to get back ammo )
. Dross ( one of my all time favourite. As he can set up a bace what can be useful as sho can’t )
To be honest sho is the weakest invoker. BTW are u 200- ? Dragons are stronger at lower tears because baces don’t have reaserch max and mythic / elite gear max also usually don’t have rider max.

1 Like